kill the idea that openly caring characters are boring
set on fire the line of thought that dictates that altruism is a bad thing and that selfishness/sassiness is an inherently more appealing and ‘~intricate~’ quality than an affectionate nature
smash and bury the concept of the false equivalency between angst and complexity
kindness and empathy are not synonyms for “blandness” and “lack of personality”
So it’s officially been a year since Mari and I made these blogs. We got to talking and have both been meaning to celebrate reaching follower milestones (30k and 3k!) But considering it’s our anniversary, we decided to celebrate with what brought us closer together: Legolas and Aragorn! And to do that, we’re hosting a joint giveaway!
The prizes are as follows:
- Both Legolas and Aragorn T-Shirts (Winner chooses size!)
- United Cutlery Fighting Knives of Legolas
- Sterling Silver Ring of Barahir
- 20” NECA Legolas Figure
- 20” NECA Aragorn Figure
- Sterling Silver Elven Brooch
- Prancing Pony and Green Dragon stein glasses
So here’s how it’s gonna be (AKA The Rules!):
- Since this is a follower appreciation giveaway of sorts, you must be following me and Aragorn!
- No giveaway blogs! (We will check!)
- Reblog to your heart’s content! (Just be polite and try not to spam.)
- Likes count!
- Keep your ask box open so we can contact you with the good news!
- Any questions regarding the giveaway are to be sent to me (Legolas).
The giveaway ends August 31st, 2014! We will select ONE lucky winner via random number generator.
We are willing to ship anywhere in the world!
Thanks for following, and good luck!
Last day is tomorrow!!!